City of Colorado Springs
Looking to do business with the City of Colorado Springs?
Connect directly with the city’s procurement services by choosing “Contact This Organization“.
You’ll want to look at the current List of Open Solicitations for an opportunity that fits your business.
The city also offers a variety of business assistance:
- Rules and regulations for working with the city, information on open bids and the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing system
- Guidance on the appropriate licenses for your business, as well as the fees and payments required
- Sales tax services to help you apply for a sales tax license and file a return
- The required permit for operating legally as a home-based business
- Rules and regulation for land use and engineering projects
- Student Internship Program
Economic and Site Development
- Economic and Site Development
Internship Programs and Student Services
- Internship Programs and Student Services
Public Policy and Government Relations
- Public Policy and Government Relations
- Regulatory Compliance
Selling to the Government and Large Corporations
- Selling to the Government and Large Corporations
- Tax Services
- Technical Assistance